PTI can perform all the environmental and EMC testing your commercial avionics need to meet the DO-160 Environmental Conditions and Test Procedures for Airborne Equipment requirements.
Our Round Rock facilities incorporate 3 shielded enclosures and additional ground planes necessary to meet your testing needs. These chambers allow PTI to test multiple products simultaneously. Each main chamber incorporates a shielded adjacent room for support and ancillary equipment.
The measurement frequency capabilities are from 10 Hz to 40 GHz.
The DO-160 sections we are accredited to are as follows:
- Section 15: Magnetic Effect
- Section 16: Power Inputs
- Section 17: Voltage Spikes
- Section 18: Audio Frequency Conducted Susceptibility
- Section 19: Induced Signal Susceptibility
- Section 20: radio Frequency Susceptibility – Conducted and Radiated
- Section 21: Emissions of Radio Frequency Energy – Conducted and Radiated
- Section 22: Lightning Induced Transient Susceptibility
- Section 25: Electrostatic Discharge (ESD)
PTI has power sources for either DC or AC power requirements up to 400 Hz.